Lately I have been in major turmoil (no pun intended). I hate the beginning of the semester, mainly because 1) I am not used to a routine, and 2) the agony of switching classes trying to get the schedule I want and trying to figure out WHAT I want anyway.
I have been feeling lately that I need to drop my science class and add the last art class I need to apply for my major. That means I'd be taking all 3 pre-reqs this semester. That thought scares me to death. Also I am not the best at knowing what God wants me to do, I'm pretty sure this is what I'm supposed to do because, it sure wasn't my idea. Art classes scare me because frankly I haven't taken one since 7th grade. And that was before grades counted for anything and my art teacher gave everyone A's for "effort".
This is usually the point where I turn back on my crazy idea (applying for the graphic design program) and run far far away.
Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately?) I am currently out of shape, and can't run very far very fast. So I guess that means I'm deciding to be brave, which happens to be extremely terrifying.
No comments:
Post a Comment