(yes, that one.)
One thing I am definitely looking forward to about going home is I can finally wear my favorite dress again! And why can't you wear it at school? you may ask. Well, because Utah is a land plagued by static ALL YEAR ROUND. seriously. I like Utah just fine, but one thing that I can't stand is not being able to wear a dress without it sticking to me EVER. gah!
So I'm sure by now you're saying, wow, no wonder that dress is your favorite, it's adorable. Yes, it was actually my grandma's. Luckily for me she was the same size as me in her 20's and has saved a few of her dresses. I LOVE them. Not only are they adorable, but they're modest! I have worn this dress to many a formal just cause I hated shopping for a new dress that I would have to alter to wear.
That's my grandma and grandpa in 1959.
Something else I'm looking forward to when I get home: hitting up the mall with my grandma. Yes, that's right, my grandma. Because she's AWESOME.
My grandma is so stylish. No ugly kitten sweaters for me. She once brought home a cute black dress that she just saw and bought for me. It was BEAUTIFUL and it fit me perfectly! Every time I wear it I get tons of compliments, you should see the looks I get when I tell them my grandma picked it out without me being there. Needless to say my grandma is my favorite shopping companion.
(I was going to post a video of me playing the song "Kiss Me" by Sixpence None the Richer, to go with the theme, but then I got sick, so it'll be here eventually!)
(I was going to post a video of me playing the song "Kiss Me" by Sixpence None the Richer, to go with the theme, but then I got sick, so it'll be here eventually!)
I love your dress, Tristaaa!! :) And that is so amazing that is was your grandma's, too! <3 Cute!! You look lovely in it. :o) I know what you mean about finding modest dresses! :P They are very few and far between out there..:/
ReplyDelete~Lucia