Sunday, July 3, 2011

Singles Ward

Yes, I went to singles ward today (insert remark about how I look like I'm supposed to be a Mia Maid) and it made me want to watch the movie Singles Ward, imagine that. Anyways, I went, and you know what?

I liked it.

I figure it's the closest thing I'm going to get to that BYU feeling whilst I am away, except for one little thing:

In Sunday School we were talking about talents, 
"You have to practice to improve your talents, unless you're like, Michael Jordan."
"But, Michael Jordan isn't a real person."

Is it just me or should that comment have been about Jimmer?


Yeah, definitely not BYU, but close enough.

Also, they held Relief Society in the chapel, and Priesthood in the Relief Society room. It seems kind of silly, I mean, the room is labeled and everything.

2 comments:

  1. Trista, I just straight up love your blog. I also love how larger than life this picture of Jimmer is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a cutie Trista! Glad that SW was good to ya! How much longer till you go back to BYU? We are so much closer to you guys now, I wanna come down and see you!

    ReplyDelete